Political Marketing/Comms Intern
Go BIG Media is an award winning digital and traditional media firm that leverages the latest in technology and campaigns to tell stories, influence decision makers, fight for issues, and win at the ballot.
Our Virginia office is seeking a Political Marketing/Communications Intern who will provide day to day internal and external communication, research based messaging, marketing, and branding activity, while learning from the top experts in our field.
How you’ll help:
• Assist with press clips, video production and editing, photography, graphic design, tracking metrics, transcribing interviews, and supporting team projects
• Assist with Press Releases, short-term marketing projects, Brochures, Advertisements, Promotions Organizing events (i.e. Photo shoots)
• Posting on various social media platforms as assigned (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
• Assist with analytics, report writing and monitoring social communities, and trending news/topics
• Assist with content writing for social communities, promotions, and marketing campaigns, while providing an overall check on our social ad campaigns, content, best practices guides and other materials for internal and external clients as-needed
• Help archive, manage, and develop prospective client accounts, and ensure library is current and up-to-date
• Assist Business Development colleagues as needed
Why we’ll love you:
• Current bachelor’s degree candidate- rising junior or senior only
• Background in Marketing, Communication, Political Science, or other related discipline.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic and excellent people skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
• MS Office applications experience preferred
• High level of motivation and ability to thrive in campaign-style work & startup environment
About working at our company:
We believe in winning the day for our clients by giving them the greatest innovation in technology, to the most precisely targeted audience, with the coolest content on earth. We hold our Culture to the highest standards so our employees feel fulfilled both in and outside the office. Above all, we believe that without outstanding customer service, nothing else really matters. That’s why we built our company on a foundation of service before self.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet.
If this is your dream job, we want to get to know you! Please submit a cover letter and resume with the position reflected in the subject line by clicking the button below.