Associate, Client Accounts
We are an award-winning digital and traditional media firm that leverages the latest in technology and campaigns to tell stories, influence decision makers, fight for issues, and win at the ballot.
Our Virginia office is seeking an Associate of Client Accounts who will execute our client’s desired outcomes, provide strategic guidance and deliver amazing service while working with the top experts in our industry.
As an Associate, Client Accounts, you will:
• Manage and strategize campaigns, campaign schedules, issue research, troubleshoot problems and deliver client analytic reports
• Understand our offerings, and work with members of the team to leverage those offerings for client campaigns
• Maintain daily contact with clients to find and meet their needs
• Digital media campaign support including content brainstorming, social media monitoring, and working with the creative team to develop compelling content
• Create and facilitate outward communication materials for clients, including writing emails, LTEs, blog posts, OPED, memos, and other campaign operations as required
• Work online and offline tactics for issue advocacy campaigns
• General project management, including maintaining meeting timelines, deadlines, coordinating with outside vendors, and assisting with client brainstorming and strategy meetings
• Working with the CEO on earned media and GBM promotion and branding
• Responsible for client retention and referrals
• Properly maintain the library of client information
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, and/or Political Science is preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in a campaign or agency environment preferred (public relations, communications, or public affairs)
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
• High level of motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, campaign-style environment
• Willingness to travel as necessary for client events and meetings
About working at our company:
We believe in winning the day for our clients by giving them the greatest innovation in technology, to the most precisely targeted audience, with the coolest content on earth. Above all, we believe that without outstanding customer service, nothing else really matters. That’s why we built our company on a foundation of service before self.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet.
If this is your dream job, we want to get to know you! Please submit a cover letter and resume with the position reflected in the subject line by clicking the button below.